Our line of outrigger and jack pads will exceed your requirements. Outrigger pads made from plywood tend to splinter, can rot over time, hold moisture and need to be replaced more often than Interstate Plastics outrigger pads. Steel and aluminum pads are heavy, corrode, discolor, are difficult to replace and expensive to purchase and maintain.
Lifetime replacement if you break this pad!
- Compressive loads up to 2500 pounds per square inch
- Works in sub zero temperatures
- Waterproof and will not rust
- Easy to mount and replace
- Reduced downtime
- Only 15% the weight of steel
- Chemically inert
- Serviceable from -250 to 180F
- Non-stick surface
- Easy to clean